Week 2: Learning experiences

Hi there

As always, there are initial hiccups when we join a new course and be part of a new learning community. I was not able to follow all the links and complete the tasks assigned for Week 1. This has impacted my grade !!! Anyway, I must go on...

Week 2 is a wonderful learning experience: exploring web search tools. I tried using Noodle Tools and found it a valuable alternative to Google search. I have always used Google and Google scholar to view articles and download resources. Now there is a host of other sites with easy access, useful data and downloadable materials!

Do I have time and patience to navigate thru these sites? How can I manage such bulk data and vast resources? Let's wait and see...

Best
ravi

Comments

  1. Hi Ravi,

    I can't agree more that week 2 has been a wonderful learning experience. Having access to such a wide selection of search engines a real help for teachers. It takes time but, on the other hand, having search tools to suit each specific query can make things faster.

    I expect we have more inspiring weeks ahead. And I'm glad you joined the course, Ravi, it's always interesting to read your posts and ideas.

    All the best
    Nino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ravi,
    It's interesting to learn that you had a wonderful learning experience.,Since you are an innovative teacher educator, I'm confident you can have a very fruitful career,using new web search sites and ABCD objectives.As your students are adults who are going to be teachers in future,they will be much benefited,and they too will follow you!
    Congratulations!
    Best regards,
    Disna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ravi,
    Time Management is the real Frankenstein Monster to subdue.Italians of the olden times used to say: TIME IS MONEY.
    I am also behind schedule as far as my assignments are concerned. However,I manage to do the last assignment before the deadline is over.
    So far,I have managed to keep pace with some of the over ambitious coursemates. But they are too fast for me to catch up with them.
    Let's team up to work slow and steady. I hope it will get us to the destination. It is not speed that matters. What matters is the consistency and perseverance.Here is a link to my blog:
    Rustam's Blog


    Regards
    Rustam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1: Reflections